Important: This feature is only available for Ava users who are on the Ava Starter or Ava Pro plans. Find out more about how to get one of these plans here.
Dial-in with Ava to your conference call
Are you trying to dial-in to a Zoom meeting? Check out this article instead.
2. Click on the option to "Join conference call" (see animation below).
3. Depending on what conferencing tool (Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, etc.) you are using there should be a dial-in phone number and a meeting ID provided to you. (For instructions on how to find this on Google Meet, see Dial in by phone)
4. In Ava, enter the phone number in the 'phone number' box (don't forget to include your country code), and enter the meeting ID followed by pound (#) in the 'digits to type' box.
5. Click on the green Dial-in button to connect Ava into the conference call. In the conference call, you will see another phone participant join (don't worry- it's just Ava listening in!)
6. After a few seconds, you will see that Ava is connected to the call. The captions from the meeting will start appearing in the Ava application.
NOTE: If you are using a tool any other than Zoom, the 'Paste meeting invitation' box (to copy a meeting link) may not work for you at the moment. We are working to further improve Ava Web and are constantly adding more capabilities. Hang tight!
If you'd like to print or share this information as a handout, click below!
For any questions or to report any issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org