Important: This feature is only available for Ava users who are on the Ava Campus, Welcome or Pro plan. Find out more about how to get one of these plans here.
Dial-in with Ava to your conference call
Are you trying to dial in to a Zoom meeting? Check out this article instead.
- Open and sign in to the Ava Web application on your internet browser.
- Click on the option to "Join conference call" (see below animation).
- Depending on what conferencing tool you are using (e.g. Microsoft teams, Google meets, etc.) there should be a phone number and a meeting ID provided to you.
- In the Ava Web application, enter the phone number in the 'phone number' box, and enter the meeting ID followed by pound (#) in the 'digits to tape' box.
- Click on the green Dial-in button to connect Ava with the conference call.
- After a few seconds you will see that Ava is connected to the call. The captions from the meeting will start appearing in the Ava Web application.
NOTE: If you are using a tool any other than Zoom, the 'Paste meeting invitation' box (to copy a meeting link) may not work for you at the moment. We are working to further improve the Web app and are constantly adding more capabilities. Hang tight
If you'd like to print or share this information as a handout, you can click below.
If you have tried using a phone number and meeting ID to join the call as explained above, and it still doesn't work for you, please contact us at email@example.com