Note: Scribe time must be purchased and scheduled in advance to use Ava Scribe. Discover more about Ava Scribe.
Step 1 - Scheduling a Scribe
Once Scribe time has been purchased, schedule the date(s) and time(s) a Scribe is required at ava.me/book
Pick the session length for the amount of time you will need the Scribe. Next, you will pick the date and the start time.
ℹ️ Meetings or classes longer than 2 hours should be broken up into 2 hour increments.
Step 2 - Requesting your Scribe
Requesting Ava Scribe from your Mobile Device
- Start a conversation session
- ⚙️ Tap on the settings icon to the left of the microphone.
- Tap on "Accuracy Level 🎯"
- Now tap on "Corrected by Scribe (98%)"
You will notice that a blue ribbon and a little icon in the top bar appear to show you that the Scribe is being requested. Once the Scribe joins, the ribbon and your microphone icon in the bottom will turn green.
Great job! 🙌 You are now successfully connected to an Ava Scribe.
To stop using the Ava Scribe service, simply end the conversation by clicking on the little red 'x' in the bottom right of the screen. The Scribe will automatically disconnect.
Requesting Ava Scribe from Ava Web
If you are using Ava Web for the first time, check out our guide on getting started!
1. Start a conversation session
2. At the top-right corner, click the button that says "Improve accuracy"
3. When this message pops-up, click "Request a Scribe now"
4. You will see a banner in the top-left corner indicating that the Scribe request is pending (this process can take up to 30 seconds)
If you decide you no longer need a Scribe (while the request is still pending), click on the Scribe icon and click on "Cancel request"
5. When the Scribe is connected, your microphone icon will turn green, like this:
If you want to remove the Scribe at any point during the conversation, click on the Scribe icon and click "Remove Scribe"