With ⚡️ Instant Conversations ⚡️ on Ava anyone can join you on Ava, even if they don't have an Ava account or the app at all! Perfect for social distancing! 😷
If your participants do have Ava, just invite them as you would a normal group conversation 👥
Instant Conversations from Mobile
1. Start a new conversation as you normally would on your Ava app
2. Tap on "+ Add" to show your QR code, share a link, or invite friends to join the conversation (see image below)
3. Ask participants to open their camera app and scan your QR code
Send your link (click on 🔗 Share Link).
This way, participants will be able to join the conversation from their mobile browser, no download needed!
This is what they'll see on their phone:
Now if they speak on THEIR phone: you can now read accurate, color-coded captions on YOUR phone! 🙌
Instant Conversations from Ava Web
1. Open Ava Web (app.ava.me).
If this is your first time getting started with Ava Web, click here.
2. Click on 🎙 Start Captions Now
3. Click on "+Participant." This will copy a link to your clipboard. What is a clipboard?
4. Send the link to those whom you would like to participate using your preferred method of communication (through email, chat, messaging tool, etc.).
*NOTE: Participants can open this link on their mobile device or on their computers without needing to sign in!
HAPPY CAPTIONING! 🤟