Introducing Ava Closed Captions!
Ava Closed Captions are the latest desktop app to provide captions for any media, conference call, and more!
You're one click away from instant captions!
Whether you're on a PC or Mac, Ava Free or Ava Pro, or anywhere in between, Ava Closed Captions are available for all 🤩
⚠️ NOTE: If you are using Ava Closed Captions on a Windows computer to caption sound coming from the speakers, make sure to set your audio source to Internal Audio. For instructions on how to do that, see here.
The Basics of Ava Closed Captions
1. Download Ava Closed Captions by entering this URL on your computer: ava.me/dl
OCTOBER 2020 UPDATE: Some firewalls may flag Ava Closed Captions as "harmful" when you try to download. We assure you that it is not going to harm your computer. You can go ahead and proceed to download. We're working on rectifying this as soon as possible!
2. Sign in (top right corner)
3. Click on "🎙 Start Captions Now"
4. Ava Closed Captions will enter Closed Captioning Mode, meaning that it will become a hovering box that can float over any window!
5. Turn up the volume all the way on your computer so Ava can "hear"
💡 Learn how to use Ava for conference calls (such as Zoom, Google Hangouts, etc.) here