If you have an Ava Starter or Ava Pro subscription, you can change your group conversation connection settings. Think of this like social media privacy settings.
What are the Group Conversation Settings?
You have a few options. Here's what they are and what they mean:
- Friends join directly: Think of this like an open door for your friends. If they are on your Ava Contacts list, when you connect with them or send them an invitation, they will automatically enter your Ava conversation session.
- Anyone can join: Think of this open like an open door for anyone on Ava, whether they are your friend or a guest to Ava, when you connect with them or send them an invitation, they will automatically enter your Ava conversation session.
- Friends request before joining: When this setting is selected, you will be prompted to accept their request before they can join your Ava conversation session.
How do I change the group conversation settings?
1. When you open the Ava app, tap on 👥 Contacts (at the menu at the bottom of the screen)
2. In the top-right corner, click on the dot with a drop-down arrow
3. Select your desired settings