Equip your location with Ava Welcome to make all information and communications 24/7 accessible to your deaf & hard-of-hearing visitors.
- Helpdesk staff can use a smart device with Ava installed for their interactions with deaf & hard-of-hearing visitors to be accessible, no app download necessary on the visitor's end.
- Ava provides accessibility for longer 1-1 discussions situations (for agencies), guided tours (for museums), as well as presentation-type accessibility such as religious office or workshop.
Set up Ava for your point of sale
- Setup a tablet/smartphone with the Ava app.
- Especially in noisy situations, consider getting a Bluetooth earpiece and connecting it.
Set up Ava for client meetings
- Read this for seated conversation tips with a client.