App Store for iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
(scroll down for Play Store)
To view your subscriptions, tap this link: View my subscriptions. Or follow these steps:
1. Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
2. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
3. Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
4. Tap Subscriptions.
5. Tap the subscription that you want to manage.If you're being charged for a subscription, but you don't see it in your list of subscriptions, it might be billed through someone other than Apple. Get help with subscriptions that aren't in your list.
6. Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
Google Play for Android smartphone/tablet
Cancel a subscription
Important: Uninstalling an app will not automatically stop your subscription. You must cancel your subscription to end your subscription. If you uninstall the app without canceling your subscription, you will still be charged. If an app you've purchased a subscription for is removed from Google Play, your future subscription will be automatically canceled but past subscriptions will not be refunded.
Access after you cancel
When you cancel a subscription you will still have access to your subscription for the remainder of time you have already paid for.
For example, if you purchased a one-year subscription on Jan. 1 for $10 and decide to cancel your subscription on July 1, you will have access to the subscription until Dec. 31. But you will not be charged another yearly subscription of $10 the following Jan. 1.
Restart or restore a subscription
If your subscription is cancelled but still active:
The option to restore may not be available for all apps.
If your subscription is cancelled and has expired:
If you cancelled your subscription and the remaining time on your subscription has expired, set up your subscription again.