- UK Driving license.
- MOT document for the licensed Private Hire Vehicle you intend to drive with us. (If your car is new and does not require MOT yet, we will get this information from your number plate)
- Insurance document (PHV Hire & Reward insurance) for the vehicle you intend to drive with us.
- V5 Logbook (or a valid new keepers slip if you do not own the vehicle)
- PCO license document for the London area.
- Picture ( clear profile picture on a white background)
- Bank account (IBAN) number so we can send you payments. In case you’re having problems with getting your IBAN number, visit https://www.ibancalculator.com/
Taxify work with all PCO licensed drivers, In order to have a PCO licence please click here to see the requirements and how to apply for your PCO licence.
N:B - Before we invite you to the drivers training you need to fully complete the application with all the required documents, please see below documents required.