In the event that you are forced to cancel an already confirmed booking due to extenuating circumstances (listed below), we'll waive the cancellation policy.
Reasons for extenuating circumstances:
1. Serious injury, illness or death;
2. Serious injury, illness or death of a first or second degree relative, a minor or handicapped person for whom you are the legal guardian or primary substitution;
3. Death of a third degree relative;
4. You suddenly lose your job;
5. You change your job and the new company where you work is located in a different city to the reservation, this change occurred after confirming the booking;
6. You extend your contract of employment and your work location is different to the city of the reservation, this change occurred after confirming the booking;
7. Mandatory transfer of employment where your work location is different city from the booking, this change occurred after confirming the booking;
8. Official declaration of disaster zone in the city where the accommodation is located.
9. Unexpected visa denial for unjustified reasons which restricts you from relocating to the city where the accommodation is located. Excluded for those cases in which the necessary steps to obtain the visa were not taken (timeframe and processes).
Please contact our Customer Support team at email@example.com. For more info regarding the process, check out our terms and conditions.