Custom filters in BasisBoard allows you to introduce a layer of complexity to filtering. You will be able to filter by custom fields or tags that you've added to your board.
How does it work?
To add a custom filter, navigate to Filter > Create New Filter.
- If you want, you can provide provide a name for the filter in the Filter name field.
- In the Where section, you can select from custom tags and single/multi select fields (additional fields to be added in the future)
- Click Add condition to add an additional filtering condition
- Click Create to display the filter results.
There are two types of filtering conditions:
OR, both of which can be combined to make a specific filter.
- If you want the filtered list to match all of the conditions, use the
- If you want the filtered list to match at least one of the conditions, use the