Managers can invite Managers, Members, and Guests to the community with an Email Invitation.
If allowed by your community, some room moderators can invite people directly from their room. See this article for details on this feature.
How to Invite Members to your Community
- Click the “Manage Community” wheel on the far left. Only Managers will see “Manage Community" option.
- Go to the Invite Members tab
- Add the Email Address of the person you want to invite. Then add a message to your invitation.
Tip: This can be saved for use for future use when inviting members. Click "Save this message as the default" before continuing with the invitation.
Advanced Options or Send Invite
Send Invite - Sending Invite at this point will default to inviting this individual as a "Member" of the community.
- Advanced Options - If you want to invite them as a Guest, Manager or immediately give them access to one or more rooms upon them logging into Batterii.
- Assign Community Role - Advanced Options will allow you to set the individuals role of Guest, Member or Manager. You may also restrict their access to the main app by clicking "Mobile-only user)
- Automatically add new member to this room.
Click "Select a Room" and choose from the existing rooms in the community. You can add this individual to one or multiple rooms at one time and then Send Invite.
TIP: Invitations will expire after 10 days. If an invitation has expired don't worry you can re-send an invitation by selecting the persons name from the Invitation tab under the Manage Members area and clicking "Re-Send Invitation".
Click here for Manual Add instruction.