Managers have the ability to manually add members to the community. A couple quick steps will allow you to manually add users.
How to Add Members
- Click the “Manage Community” wheel on the far left. Only Managers will see “Manage Community" option.
- Go to (+) Add Members page:
- Add the Email Address of the person you want to add.
- Set their Role/Permission Level: Guest (Can only participate in Rooms they are invited into - they will not see any room in the community they are not specifically added to), Member (Can Join any Public Rooms, create Rooms and can be added as a participant to other rooms), Manager (has ability to Invite people into the community and create Featured Rooms).
- Options: Mobile-only Users Check the "block desktop app access" box if you do not want the individual to have access to the main desktop app.
Verify Email Address
- Verify Email Address will search your Batterii community to determine if the person is already a member or if they were invited previously.
- Then add the users First Name, Last Name and create a Password. These are required before you can officially add the individual to the community.
REMINDER: Passwords must be at least 8 characters in length and include at least one non-alpha character.
- Click "Add Member" - you will need to reach out to this user to provide them with their credentials in order for them to log in.
*Disclaimer - For security purposes we recommend inviting members via the traditional email invite. This is only for when the invitation method can't be used.