A: Automatic bank draft: You have two options to set-up an automatic bank draft through your checking account.
Option 1: eBilling system
1. Log in to your Blue Cross account, once logged in
2. Click Manage My Account to enroll
3. Select an existing payment method (if set up) or add a new way to pay
4. Select bill, if more than one bill exists (if you have multiple policies)
5. Click the auto-draft Authorization check box and then click Save
6. Pay all past due amounts and your automatic bank draft payment will be scheduled to be made on the next invoice due date.
Option 2: Mail a paper bank draft form
1. Download our authorization form to draw payments from your bank account.
2. Attach a blank check marked "VOID"
3. Keep a copy of the form for your records
4. Mail or fax the completed form along with the voided check
Note: Please allow 30 days to process your account setup
Mail bank draft form:
Blue Cross and Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
Attention: Accounts Receivable
P.O. Box 261798
Baton Rouge, LA 70826-1798
Fax bank draft form:
B: Blue Cross Online Payments (My Account):
Online payment options:
1. Log in to your online account
2 Login with your username and password
3 Click manage account
4 Click pay your bill , your are automatically taken to the Bill Payment Home page.
C: By Mail:
Mail payment options:
Mail payments to:
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana and HMO Louisiana, Inc.
P.O. Box 650652
Dallas, TX 75265-0652
1. Enclose your payment notice
2. Make sure your payment matches the payment notice exactly
3. Write your member number and month you are paying on your check, money order, or cashier’s check
Note: Allow 10 days for your payment to reach us via postal service
D: By Phone: Call the number on the back of your ID Card
Phone payment options:
Thank you for visiting the BCBSLA Help Center!