Given the evolving nature of the events related to the COVID-10 Coronavirus crisis, we wanted to share with you the steps that we are taking during this time to navigate the situation. We want to assure you that we have business continuity plans and protocols in place to allow us to operate with as little disruption as possible.
A quick overview of steps we’ve taken to-date:
- We’ve invoked our pandemic planning and business continuity protocols. These will be implemented in varying degrees as needed, as the situation evolves over the next few days and weeks.
- We have implemented certain office protocols like additional local cleaning/disinfection, provision of disinfectant wipes and swabs etc. and we will be regularly updating and communicating policies for our team as the situation evolves, to minimize risk and address their concerns.
- We have the capability to operate from any or multiple locations. The processes to implement this have been initiated earlier this week. This allows us to be agile and fully responsive to your needs.
- We have sufficient, robust and tested technology and protocols to support all of our employees and operational capabilities.
- We have limited internal business travel and are monitoring personal travel to identify risks. Client meetings and events are being limited, moved to teleconferencing, online web meetings where possible, or rescheduled, as appropriate.
- Our landlord, has advised us that they have implemented enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols in our office building as well.
Having said all of the above, please note that we are still reliant for some items on other services and vendors like the banking sector for continued and efficient transaction processing, Canada Post for physical mail and local/regional courier services for urgent or sensitive items delivery etc.
We will keep you updated on any changes as they arise.