Students needing the Antioch School to fill-out external, third-party Loan Deferment and Enrollment Status Verification requests can submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students should be aware of the following definitions (unless the forms submitted indicate otherwise):
- Full-time enrollment is at least 12 semester hours of credit during a semester.
- Half-time (or "Part-time") enrollment is at least 6 semester hours of credit during a semester.
- A semester is a 6-month period based on date of admission.
Our distance education programs allow for learning to occur in-service and in the context of students' church communities and ministry situations.
Because we are not a traditional institution where students formally enroll into online courses, we do not confirm "Full-time," "Half-time," or "Part-time" enrollment statuses without the doing following:
- Verifying with the student what courses and program elements are being pursued in that semester.
- Documenting the courses and program elements that the student is pursuing during that semester.
Note: a student cannot reuse the same courses and program elements to verify a "Full-time," "Half-time," or "Part-time" enrollment status for a different semester.