- If you were commended prior to starting an application, use the link and login information provided to you in the email notification to get started on your application.
Completing your online application:
- Log in to the online application portal (create an account if you don't already have one).
- Click "Start a New Application," or click "Continue" if you have an existing application in progress.
- Complete all six sections of the online application:
- Personal Information
- Degree program
- Academic Proof
- Final Steps
Submitting your online application:
- Click "Submit Application" from "Final Steps." You can submit your application once you have completed all sections.
- The system will generate an application form for you to review and digitally sign.
- Check the box "I agree to use electronic records and signatures."
- Click "Continue" and then click "Start." Select or create a signature, then click "Adopt and Sign."
- When you are done, click "Finish" to submit your application.
Our admissions team will conduct an initial review of your application and follow up on any missing items. Complete applications will be reviewed by faculty for admission into the selected program.