1. What is an enrollment agreement?
An enrollment agreement is a document that lays out expectations and commitments between you and the Antioch School for a given period.
Your agreement will cover:
- Commitments by you and the Antioch School to ensure your success in your program
- Financial information for your program
- Refund policy information
By signing your enrollment agreement (or renewal), you agree to continue with your program under the terms listed in your agreement.
Once enrolled in a program, there is no need to register for individual courses. Rather, you maintain continuous enrollment by signing Enrollment Agreement renewals at four month intervals.
2. Why do I need to sign an enrollment agreement? How often?
You need to sign an enrollment agreement (or renewal) in order to maintain continuous enrollment in your program.
You will be expected to sign an agreement at the beginning of each enrollment period while enrolled (an enrollment period is determined as a four month period based on date of admission). You will be prompted in BILD Cloud when you are expected to sign one.
3. What happens if I choose not to sign an enrollment agreement?
If you do not sign an enrollment agreement (or renewal):
- You may be placed on academic probation.
- You will not be able to continue with your program without signing an agreement.
- Enrollment in your program will be stopped and you may need to reapply to the program under the handbook requirements in place at that time.
4. How do I sign my enrollment agreement?
Follow the steps below to review and sign your enrollment agreement when prompted in BILD Cloud:
- Click on the "Start Signing" button.
- Check the box indicating that you agree to using electronic records and signatures, then click "Continue."
- Review your document before signing.
- After you are done reviewing the document, click the "Sign" button and then adopt and sign a signature.
- Click on the "Finish" button to submit your signed enrollment agreement.
5. How can I access past enrollment agreements I have signed?
You have access to enrollment agreement documents you have signed in your BILD Cloud account, once the document has been countersigned by Antioch School staff. Countersigned enrollment agreements are made available to you within 10 days.
- Click on your profile icon button.
- Then click on "Records."
- From here you can download enrollment agreements you have previously signed.