How to get started with the SIMA MAP process:
- Download the Identifying—Achievement Activities Worksheet from the Motivated Abilities Pattern module in BILD Cloud.
- Work through Step 1 and Step 2 of the Identifying Who You Are Designed to Be booklet to complete the worksheet. (You do not need to complete the remaining steps of the booklet for a Consultant-Assessed or Computer-Assessed MAP.)
- Submit your completed worksheet as a Word document to the first competency
of the MAP module. Antioch School staff will then review your completed worksheet and follow up with you on next steps.
Note: only students completing a Self-Assessed MAP will need to complete all sessions of the booklet with their small group. These students will complete their worksheets as they work through the booklet and upload completed worksheets to the corresponding competencies of the MAP module in BILD Cloud.
How to obtain the Identifying Who You Are Designed to Be booklet:
- If available to you, you can access the Identifying Who You Are Designed to Be booklet via your BILD Cloud Library.
- If you didn't receive an Identifying Who You Are Designed to Be booklet with your original enrollment packet, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org to request to have a copy of the booklet mailed to you.