Did you know?

If your loved one suffers from Dementia, he/she may not have to pay the council tax, applicable everywhere in the UK*.

To apply, call your local council tax department and ask for a form for ‘mental impairment’ or click here to access it online.

And don't forget that the Birdie Care Team is also available at anytime via chat, phone or email for help or advice to guide you through the process!

With love and Care,
Contact us:
Tel: 0203 095 8252
Email: support@birdie.care

*If you’re a live-in carer looking after someone who isn’t your partner, spouse, or child under 18, you also aren’t included in the council tax.

Did this answer your question?