Did you know?

If you were born on or before 5 August 1953 you could get between £100 and £300 to help you pay your heating bills. This is known as a ‘Winter Fuel Payment’.

You usually get a Winter Fuel Payment automatically if you’re eligible and you get the State Pension or another social security benefit (not Housing Benefit, Council Tax Reduction, Child Benefit or Universal Credit). If you’re eligible but don’t get paid automatically, you’ll need to make a claim. Click here to see how to make a claim.

Any money you get is tax-free and won’t affect your other benefits.

I hope this article was useful and will help you to save money for your loved one. Get in touch with the Birdie care team via chat, phone or email for help or advice to guide you through the application process!

With love and Care,
Contact us:
Tel: 0203 095 8252
Email: support@birdie.care

Did this answer your question?