Sometimes, services are more or less expensive depending on the dates.
Below, we'll show you how to use this Blackbell feature.
You can also try a demo : https://demosearchservicesbydate.blackbellapp.com/en
This page includes more details and video on how to setup.
Step 1: Create your service
- Create a calendar
- Create a service ( let's call is "Book pool access" )
- Add price
- link to calendar
- setup slot rules ( for ex. Pool access, max 10 bookings per day, slot is 8an to 7pm )
Step 2: duplicate this service
- Rename service ( for example, "Book pool access (sept)"
- Edit price
- Edit Scheduling availability settings to set " only can be booked in August"
Step 3: duplicate again service template of step 1
- set name, price and scheduling availability like step 2
Step 4: Add all service in a "Search Services by date" bloc
- open a page
- create a block
- add the services
When a user will select a date, he will see the relevant service, and the service price for it.