For those of you who build multiple platforms with Blackbell and want to use a common base, we've made it easy for you to :
- Export a Blackbell backup
- Import the backup file as a starting point for other Blackbell platforms
That way, you don't start from scratch and can use YOUR base to work.
How to export a backup
▶︎ Quick path: E-Commerce > Settings > Utilities > Backup Export
- Start by creating the frame of the 1st platform you want to use as a model. Create pages, services...
- Once done, export it as a backup > You will receive an email with a backup file. Save it as you will have to "import" it in your new platform
Email with the backup file
How to import a backup to a new Blackbell platform
- Sign up to another Blackbell
- As part of the onboarding, you'll be invited to setup some basic settings: terms, logo, color theme...
- When you reach step "Template / backup import", select "Backup import" and import the backup file you have received
We currently do not support importing backup from other content builders