Blackbell allows you to generate payment links to request payment for a specific product or service.
Your customers will be notified over email and can add their payment details and process their orders in less than 60 seconds.
How to send a link
1 - Send to an existing customer
- Under the "Customers" section, select your customer from your list of customers
Path: E-Commerce > Manage > Customers
- Click on "Send payment link" from the customer profile
- Edit the price & the description of the service you want to charge
- Click on "Send"
- The customer will receive the link via email. He will be able to approve & pay directly from his Blackbell account
2 - Send to a new customer
- Under the Customers section, manually add your new customer to your Blackbell by clicking on "Add Customer"
- Once the customer is created, follow the flow described above ("Send to an existing customer")
- The customer will receive the link via email. He will be invited to complete his account registration and approve & pay directly from his newly created Blackbell account
✅ Good to know
You can also send payment links while chatting with a customer or while processing an incoming order.
- When chatting
Simply click on "Send payment link" next to the "Send" button below the chatbox. Customer will be auto-selected.
- When processing an order
Easily upsell an existing order. Simply click on "Send payment link" next to the "Send" button below the chatbox. Customer will be auto-selected.