As a SaaS provider, you can manage your end-customers in Blendr.io.
Please note: SaaS Admin features are not available in free trial accounts. Please contact us to have your account upgraded to a SaaS Admin account.
To access Blendr.io as a SaaS partner, please make sure to use the unique URL provided to you, and log in with your SaaS provider admin account. Example URL:
Once you are logged in, you can:
- Manage your Customers
- Manage your Integration Templates
- Manage your Hub (embeddable front-end for self-service end-customers)
Manage your Customers
You can find a detailed description on how to manage your customers in this support article.
Manage your Integration Templates
If you do not have any integrations yet, click on “add new template” which will open the Blend Editor. Please see the article on How to create templates for more details.
Once you create a new template you can access the template settings to:
- View information on the Last Run (when testing the integration)
- Check the History Runs of the integration (when testing)
- Set the Schedule (including frequency) of the integration
- Change the status of your integration from “coming soon” to “live” or “hidden”
- Customize (edit) and copy the integration
- Add the template to one of your Template groups (categories)
Manage your Hub
The Hub is an embeddable front-end for self-service end-customers. The "My Hub" tab allows you to fully customize your Integration Hub:
- Homepage: choose if the homepage of your Integration Hub (Market place) should be a webpage or the list of your integration templates, and choose if your integration templates are visible for users without login or only after login
- Visual aspects: add your logo and custom HTML for your home page
- Select which features your customers can access
- Select which cloud platforms your customers can connect. This way you can exclude platforms which won’t make sense to connect with your application
- Add groups (categories) of integrations to group them according to e.g. the use case
How to embed the Hub
You can embed the Hub into your own SaaS platform UI using 3 different scenario's:
- Add a link to your Hub
- Add a link with SSO (single sign on)
- Fully embed the Hub into your own UI using an iframe (using an SSO link)
- Fully embed your integrations into your own UI using the Blendr.io API for SaaS partners in your own server-side code