As a real estate agent, you can still use the platform like a landlord or building manager, but if you intend to use your own signing tool, this article is for you.
Here are the steps to create an electronic lease:
- Select your unit in the Buildings section
- Select the "Baux" tab
- Select the “ + ” button
- Leave the "liaison de contacts" section as is
- Fill in the information of the tenant (s) in section A
- Enter the correct dates (Sections C and D)
- Complete the lease properly
- Make sure the lease is complete (preview)
- Generate the lease
Thereafter, you can download the lease on your hard drive by clicking on the blue link "Télécharger le bail" (the lease will then be downloaded in PDF).
You can now import the lease into your own electronic signature tool.
If you have further questions, make sure you check out our FAQ for other tutorials.