When you generate the lease, a serial number will be added to it.
It may occur that a user wishes to add the lease number to the documents before having them signed by the tenants.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Generate the lease (without binding the tenants for the moment) in order to obtain the serial number.
- Take note of the serial number.
- Open the documents in order to add the serial number of the lease with Adobe Acrobat Reader (or other similar software).
- Edit the PDF and add the serial number to the document.
Returning to the lease:
- Find the lease you just generated and click on "Modifier le bail".
- Then the lease will go back to a draft, click on "Modifier le brouillon".
- Once in the lease, go to the "liaison des contacts" section and bind the tenants / endorsers to the lease.
- Go to the "liaison des documents" section and add the documents that contain the lease number to the lease.
- Click on "Générer"