These are the high-level requirements.
NOTE: This is an advanced feature, please contact your Client Success Manager to upgrade.
Bluecore Integration setup on-site.
Integration-based solutions to capture product review data, actual reviews and review engagement. Review Score/Count, Review Content, Review Submission Event.
Integration-based solutions to capture user generated content related to products.
These are the high-level workflows once the requirements are known.
Leverage custom “Submit Review” event in audiences.
Leverage ratings and reviews related product attributes in audiences and product recommendation strategies.
Enable custom events to target review engagement behaviors.
Enable code blocks to add this content in email.
Typical use cases with ratings and reviews are to promote content related to the reviews and to target customers who engage with a review.
Targeting: Target customers who submit reviews or customers who give a specific rating or higher.
Reviews in Email: Show review ratings such as positive reviews. Promote customer engagement through CTAs to write reviews on specific products.
User Generated Content in Email.
SETTING UP CAMPAIGNS
NOTE: This step requires Bluecore Technical Services. Please contact your Bluecore Customer Success Manager to enable this setup.
CREATE THE CAMPAIGN
1. Navigate to flag icon on the left-hand navigation.
2. Go to Communicate.
3. Then Automated Campaigns.
4. Click New in the upper right-hand corner.
5. Then, click Create New Campaign.
6. Select the channel Email.
7. Enter the Message tab, and click Edit Template.
8. Select the content block you’d like to update with ratings and reviews content.
Show Review Ratings
Show Positive Reviews
Promote Customer Engagement by CTAs to write reviews
9. Select the product block you’d like to update with UGC content. If you’d like to remove the existing image, set the image width to 0px.
10. Navigate to the Call-to-Action product attribute configuration.
11. Set the Call-to-Action image source to image. Change the alt text to Product Image (or whatever is desired).
12. In the VTE preview, you should now see the product block update. The preview may have broken images and this is expected. The proofs will reflect the actual Yotpo images.
13. Enter the Settings tab. You can now pick audience and configure them to use ratings and reviews interaction behavior.
Target customers who submit reviews
Target customers who give a specific rating or higher
PROOF AND PUBLISH
Run a proof of the content. You should now be able to see the review or user generated content.
Click Save and Publish to launch the campaign.
Q: Do I need Bluecore assistance to setup the Yotpo integration?
A: Yes. Please contact your Bluecore Customer Success Manager to setup Technical Services scoping time to get the ratings and reviews data from site.
Q: Will there be ratings and reviews content available for all of my products?
A: Content will only be available as loaded from the product pages. If a product page doesn't have ratings and reviews content, Bluecore will not be able to show relevant content related to it.
Q: Will there be UGC available for all of my products?
A: UGC content will only be available as loaded from the product pages. If a product page doesn't have UGC content, Bluecore will not be able to show relevant UGC content related to it.