NB: To ensure maximum longevity of the probe, keep it for as long as possible in a humid environment.If you need to take the device out of the pool, screw it on storage cap with KCl (saturated potassium chloride), or pH4, or as a last resort, running water with a good amount of cooking salt as the probe should not be left dry.
1. In the app, in “Settings“ » ”My analyzer” » ”Probe settings”, press “Probe replacement“.
2. Take out the analyzer from the water, remove the usage cap and start the procedure in a dry and clean place.
3. Wipe it with a clean, absorbent cloth, paying special attention to properly drying the bottom part of the product (where the probe is located) without touching the sensors.
4. Using the screwdriver, unscrew the screw located on the edge of the nut. If there are no screws, proceed to the next step.
5. Unscrew the nut with the cloth. If you struggle to unscrew the nut, use adjustable pliers by placing them on this exact spot (Image A).
6. Use a knife or a cutter (or your nails) to unlock the probe.
7. Remove the probe making sure to keep the analyzer upright (with the top of the device above and the bottom part below) so that residual water does not penetrate into the product. Be sure to remove the seal and discard it. It could be stuck inside.
8. Wipe off residual water from the opening area and inside the hole with the cloth.
9. Take the new probe, scan its QR code and remove the protective cap. Be careful not to drop the probe as it is a very fragile item.
10. Wipe the black plastic body of the new probe if needed. It should be perfectly dry. NB: Make sure the gold contacts on the top of the probe are clean (shiny) and dry. Otherwise, clean them with a cotton swab soaked in household alcohol.
11. Place the new seal supplied with the replacement on the new probe.
12. Insert the probe and turn it until it is placed correctly. Three beeps are emitted within 15 seconds.
13. Screw the nut all the way onto the device. Do not hesitate to use a cloth to tighten it properly to avoid hurting your hand.
14. Using the screwdriver, screw the screw (all the way but without forcing) on the edge of the nut. If there are no screws, proceed to the next step.
15. Then, place the usage cap and place the analyzer back in the water.
NB: The sensor may take a few hours to stabilise its parameters after its first immersion in the swimming pool.