Precautions for use:
- Place the Extender inside in a dry space.
- Keep the Extender out of reach of children.
- Do not open the casing.
1. Plug the Extender. The light is red.
Note 1: The Extender must be installed between the router and the analyzer space (the pool or the technical room).
Note 2: During the installation, stay close to the Extender and keep the analyzer with you (screwed on its storage cap).
2. In the app, in "Settings"> "My Extender".
3. Make sure you have activated the Bluetooth of your phone and press on "Connect my Extender".
4. The ID of the Extender (that you can find below the device) is displayed on the screen. Press on it.
5. Choose the Wi-Fi with which you want to use the Extender and enter the password.
If the light is green the Extender is connected to the Wi-Fi.
If the light is red, bring the Extender closer to your router or check to have entered the correct password.
6. To know if the Extender is well positioned and not too far from the analyzer, press on the button of the Extender casing.
If the light changes from blue to green, that means the Extender catches the analyzer. It’s working well. The procedure is over.
If the light changes from blue to red, that means the Extender is too far from the analyzer. Bring the device closer and try again.
7. The procedure is over. Place the analyzer in the swimming pool or in the technical room.
After the installation, the Extender is working by itself.
It detects via the Bluetooth the measurements sent by the analyzer and sends them via Wi-Fi to the Cloud.
You will then receive the measurements on your phone or computer.
- Blinking blue: The Extender is searching the analyzer.
- Blinking green: Connection attempt of the Extender to the Wi-Fi. It tries to send a measurement via Wi-Fi.
- Static green: The Extender is connected to the Wi-fi. The measurement has been sent.
- If red after green: Connection error via the Wi-Fi network. Check the distance between the Extender and the router. Verify the signal quality and check to have introduced the correct password.
- If red after blue: Connection error to the analyzer via Bluetooth. Check the distance between the Extender and the analyzer.