You can enable or disable voice messaging in the Preferences and Incoming Calls tab. A number of settings are available:
- Send all calls to voicemail.
- Send busy calls to voicemail.
- Send unanswered calls to voicemail.
- Specify how voice mail messages are handled using an indicator in Communicator or forwarding to email.
- Enable notifications of new messages via email.
- Email a carbon copy of new voicemail.
- Transfer incoming calls to a specified number using “0” DTMF.
- Specify how many rings are used before sending an incoming call to voicemail.
- Allow/disallow callers to leave a message.