In January 2019 we added a new Teacher Dashboard to Book Creator to help teachers find their libraries and books more easily.
The teacher dashboard is accessed by clicking the 3 line menu icon on the far left of the toolbar, next to the name of the library you are currently in.
The dashboard looks like this:
You'll see two tabs - Libraries and Resources.
- My Libraries - libraries that you've created, plus your private My Books library.
- Shared with me - libraries that are owned by other people, that you've joined with their invite code.
You can click on a library to go to it, and use the buttons to create a new library or join someone else's library.
Also notice that you can access your Archived Libraries with the folder icon in the right of the toolbar. Click on the avatar icon to access more information and sign out of Book Creator.
- Resources by grade - ideas for Kindergarten, Elementary, Middle School and High School
- Resources by subject - ideas spanning the curriculum
- Supercharge your Book Creator lessons - our series of published ebooks, focusing on using Book Creator in the classroom
- Other resources - links to our Facebook Teachers group, PD template and Getting Started guide.
Teacher Dashboard in Book Creator for iPad
On the iPad, the Teacher Dashboard looks slightly different. As you can't access other libraries, all you'll see are the bookshelves that you've created on your iPad. There is also a link to our Teacher Resources and Support articles, where you can find the resources available above.