If you receive subsidized housing, you can enroll in BoomReport as long as you can link either the bank account used to make the partial (unsubsidized) rent payment each month or your rental portal which shows your rent payments.

When enrolling in BoomReport, please enter the rent amount that only you pay (meaning: exclude the voucher or subsidy amount that you do not pay).

Example: Chris lives at an apartment that has monthly rent of $1000. He pays $300 per month and a voucher covers the remaining $700. Chris signs up for BoomReport and links his bank account which he uses to pay his monthly rent of $300. When enrolling in BoomReport, he enters his rent amount as $300 per month since that's the amount he personally owes (not $1000).

Did this answer your question?