To get your name updated, we'll need a copy of a relevant document showing your new name.

These include:

- Marriage certificate or civil partnership registration – UK or foreign (as long as it can be translated)
- Deed poll – these don’t need to to be witnessed by a solicitor but they must be signed by the person named on the deed, and that signature independently witnessed
- Driving licence
- Passport

Did this answer your question?