- This process can sometimes take up to 3 days, please give yourself time to set up the account so that you can pay on time!
- Only checking accounts and credit/debit cards can be set up as a payment methods
Also available as a PDF if you need to print: SettingupBillingforParents.pdf
Table of Contents
- Step 1 - Set Up Billing
- Step 2 - Payment Settings
- Step 3 - Add Payment Method
- Step 4 - Connect Your Bank Account
- Step 5 - For Manually Added Accounts
- Step 6 - Pay Your Invoices
Sign into your account and click Set Up Payments
Click Payment Settings
(If your school has send invoices to your child, they will appear here)
Click Add Payment Method
a: If adding a bank account, click “Add my Bank Account in One Step”
Follow the steps listed to select your bank account and sign in.
b: If your bank is not listed in the options in the pop-up menu, navigate back to the main “add payment method” window and click “Verify My Account using Micro-Deposits”. Add your account information then follow the instructions in Step 5.
c: If your school is accepting credit cards, you will also see the credit card option listed. If you want to add your card, toggle to the credit card view.
(ONLY IF ADDED BANK ACCOUNT MANUALLY)
- Once the account is connected, we need to verify your account.
- This can take 2 business days. (Just remember if you did this after 5pm, the business day starts the next day) Keep an eye on your account!
You will receive an email shortly after entering your bank information, outlining the process as well:
Once you see the two small amounts deposited in your bank account, add the numbers on this screen. (This screen will wait for you and will be here when you sign back in).