Add & Invite Staff Web or App
Now that you are making your way through the Getting Started Checklist. We recommend getting all your teachers signed up with brightwheel so they can log activities. The school owner and other designated admins can add and invite staff to brightwheel. Your staff members can add the app to their devices or login from school designated devices. Check out some affordable devices we recommend for your school.
Staff members will be able to log activities for the children in their assigned Rooms and do Check In. If you would like to offer your Staff some initial training, share this helpful Training Video.
Adding Staff from the Web
Adding Staff on your Mobile App
Advanced: [Adding Additional Guardians]
Adding Staff From The Web
The web is a great place to get your staff set up. Follow the instructions here:
- Click the Staff tab
- Type in the name and email of the Staff members. This sends them this invite email
- Find and click their name on the Roster
- Designate the assigned rooms and their Admin status
Contact Support for these rare issues:
- A teacher has already created a brightwheel account, outside of the school
- You accidentally delete a staff member, and need it restored
Note: If a teacher does not get the email. Please have them create an account with the same email you listed. This will connect them to the school. There is no need to resend the invitation as its not possible at this time.
Adding Staff From Your Mobile App
Only School Owners can add new staff from the Mobile App. Soon all designated admins will have this access.
- Select Menu on the top left
- Select Staff on the top right
- Select “+” to enter the name, email, phone number, and room allocation for that teacher.
- The teacher will get an email invitation