Yes, you can view a single student’s observations in both the mobile app and via brightwheel’s web platform.
To do so via the app, visit an individual child’s activity feed and select “Observation” from the “All Activity” drop-down menu.
To do so via the web,
- Click the Learning tab found at the top of your homepage
- Click Review
- Type in the student’s name in the Student’s Name filter
- Select any additional preferred filters. Note that a Domain filter is required in this view.
- Click the Apply button to generate your report.
- Once generated, you can download a CSV file for your records by clicking “export” (grey text located to the right of the green “apply” button).
To view an individual child's progress across all Domains within a Framework:
- Click on the child's name, on the left of the Review chart.
- Use the filters to choose a Framework, Domain, or both.
- Click Apply
- If you wish, click on Print Review to get a printed version of this report.