Daily Reports & Activities Mobile and Web App
Daily Reports are at the heart of brightwheel. Teachers save time by logging all of the daily reports straight from their Mobile App. Some schools use all the activities, while others choose to start with one or two. You will need your students added or check our Getting Started Checklist. Teachers can pull a Data Report of all the activities logged for a particular student or class.
Table of Contents
- Log Activities For A Daily Report
- Activity Report Online
- Send & Print the Activity Report
- Daily Reports on a Child's Feed (View for Parents)
Log Activities For the Daily Feed
See here for more information on how to add an activity.
- Select a Room
- Click the Add Activity wheel on the bottom middle
- Select an activity
- Tag an individual, some, or all of the children
- Log the activity (Click here to learn how to edit the individual post)
- To confirm how it looks for a particular child, click on a child’s profile and view their feed.
- Privacy is very important to us. Parents will only see the updates for their particular child.
- Parents will see these real time updates on their Child’s Daily Feed in their parent version of the app.
- No emails are sent, instead, they will receive notifications for Notes, Photos, Incidents, & Check In.
Activity Report Online
- Login to your online Dashboard, then click 'Reports.'
- Click on the 'Activity Report' button, then select the room and the date you'd like to see. Your report will look something like this image seen below:
Send & Print the Activity Report
If you click on the 'View' button seen on the right hand side of the Activity Report, two options will pull up. You are able to print this report, and/or send it via email.
Daily Reports on a Child's Feed
Daily activity reports can also be sent to parents via the child's feed online and through the mobile brightwheel app.