Once you have completed all the necessary share issuance documents and received payments, it’s time to add your share issuance to your share register.
- From the top menu, go to Who Owns What and select Shares from the dropdown.
- Click the Add button in the top right-hand corner.
- In the first field add or select the shareholder that you have issued shares to. If you are adding a new shareholder, check this article for more help 'Add a New Shareholder'
- Select the Share type you have issued. If you want to add a new share type see the ‘add a new share type’ section.
- Date of issue. Enter the date the shares were issued to the shareholder.
- Number of shares. This specifies the number of shares that the shareholder has been issued.
- Amount. Enter the amount in dollars and cents that the shareholder paid for the shares.
- Price per share. This amount is calculated automatically based on the number of shares issued and the total amount paid.