You can easily add your Officeholders (director or secretary) and nominate them as Company Signee.
- From the top menu, go to the Company section.
- Select Officeholders in the menu on the left.
- Click the Add Officeholder button in the top right hand corner.
- Enter the details of the Officeholder.
- Set their Sign Capabilities. A signee can sign on behalf of your company on documents like Share Certificates and Subscription Agreements. There is a maximum of two signees per company. If you have multiple directors we recommend adding two signees to comply with section 127 of the Corporations Act .
- Once you have completed all the fields and click Save.
To give an officeholder access to your share registry on Cake see the ‘Invite a new user’ article.