Looking to bring in more foot traffic when your store is empty? Add an off-peak offer to keep customers coming back!
How to Set-Up Off-Peak Rewards
- From the Add Rewards tab, click on 'Off-Peak Rewards'.
2. Set the days of the week and hours during which the Off-Peak Reward will be active.
3. Select the reward you want to give from the drop-down box.
4. Set the total number of off-peak rewards that customers will be able to redeem per day.
5. Click 'Save Reward'.
6. Toggle the 'Start Promo' switch 'On'.
When are your Off-Peak Hours?
To get an idea of your off-peak hours, use CandyBar to tell when your cashiers are giving out fewer stamps:
- Head over to the Customers tab, then click on 'Insights'.
2. Look at Store Activity to have an idea of your off-peak hours.
How to redeem Off-Peak Rewards
- Open the Cashier Portal during your off-peak hours.
2. Enter the customer's mobile number under the 'Queue' tab.
3. Click the off-peak reward that will come up under 'Limited Promotions'. You won't be able to click this reward reward outside off-peak hours.
4. Check that the reward has been claimed.
When will customers be notified about Off-Peak Reward?
- An SMS will be sent to both new & existing customers.
- Existing customers get the message on the next immediate off-peak day.
- New customers get the message on the next immediate off-peak day after their sign up.
- Customers won't be notified again if you change the reward or off peak timings for the store.
If an Off-peak reward is setup for weekends on a Thursday:
- Existing customers will get notified on Saturday morning.
- A new customer joining on Tuesday, after the first off-peak day, will get notified only on the following Saturday.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the off-peak reward end?
Your off-peak reward remains active until you switch it off by setting the 'Start Promo' toggle to 'Off'.
Can I change my off-peak reward?
You can make changes to your reward even after it has been activated. Any changes made will take effect the following day at 10 AM.