Managing user permissions & access to CareCru is essential to ensure your team members are able to complete daily tasks and efficiently communicate with patients
Managing users in CareCru is very easy.
As a user with the role of either Owner or Admin, you have the ability to invite new users, as well as edit or delete existing users on your practice account.
As an Owner, you can - invite, edit, or delete: Owners, Admin, and User Roles
As an Admin, you can - invite, edit, or delete: Admin and User Roles
To complete any of the above actions, start by navigating to Account Settings > Practice > Users.
Add a New User:
1. Click on Invite a User
2. Enter the user's email and assign a role and select Save
Resend an Invitation
Your new user didn't get the email invitation? It happens.
Click Resend Invitation
Cancel an Invitation
Did you send the invitation to the wrong email address? Don't worry, you can cancel an invitation.
Edit an Existing User
1. Select the Pencil edit icon next to the user's name that you want to edit
2. You can edit the following user settings:
- Ability to turn appointment request notification emails on/off
3. Click Save upon changing any setting
To Delete an Existing User
1. Select the Trash Can icon next to the user's name that you want to delete
2. Select OK when the delete confirmation pop-up window is displayed