Request testing credentials from Tellus and send them to CareSmartz360
After the development team has finished adding Tellus to your portal
Set up the Office information in the Admin settings
In the payer profile, set Tellus as the Aggregator for any payer you will be submitting through Tellus
Add the Country, City, and State for the PAYER
In the Payer profile Billing tab, confirm that you have added the Procedure Codes
In the client profile, on the rates tab, make sure that the clients have their authorizations set up and the Claim File Indicator Code set to Medicaid
Make sure that the schedules are assigned to the authorizations
Billing and Submitting
Confirm that the status of the schedules is “Approved”
Create the invoices
Submit to Tellus
Navigate to Reports>EVV>Tellus Data Post
2. Use the filters at the top of the page to select the schedules you want to post and click the “Search” button. Most agencies just need Client, Payer, Date Range.
3. When you see the list, confirm that every line has a Procedure Code associated with it.
4. Check the boxes next to the schedules you want to post, or use the box at the top to select them all, and then click the Post to Tellus button
5. If everything has been set up correctly, you should see check marks to indicate that the schedules have posted successfully. You will also see a pop-up message indicating that you have successfully posted the schedules.
Check for rejected files
Navigate to Reports>EVV>Tellus Details
Use the filters to set the date range and then select the status you want to see from the drop-down.
For any rejected claim, you can select the Show Detail button to see what the problem is. You can then make the correction.
4. After you have fixed the problem, you can Repost the Batch.