Posts are organized in Carrot by sections. Sections can be accessible by the entire team, private (invite only), and even publicly.
Create a section
- To create a new section, click the [+] button in the side nav
- Give the section a valid name (if the section already exists, we'll let you know)
- If you're using Slack, you'll see an option to auto-share to a Slack channel. Any time a post is added to the section, it will automatically post to the Slack channel you choose.
- Decide who should have access to your section (anyone on your team, invite only, or public (anyone with the URL can see
Editing an existing section
- Navigate to the section you'd like to edit
- Click the "settings cog" icon found beside the section name
- Make and save your changes