If you're looking to reuse a campaign, you're able to clone a campaign to create a new fundraising campaign site that carries over the same design and settings as your old campaign.
The design and settings of the new site can be edited as needed, and you must reconnect your donation processor.
You may want to clone a fundraising campaign site when:
- You are running a yearly or seasonable campaign that reoccurs, and/or
- You need or want the previous site's look and feel
For existing CauseVox admin users that want to clone their fundraising campaign site to create a new site, here's how you can do so from within your account:
Note: you'll need to be on the Standard plan or above to clone a campaign.
Step 1: Login to your account, navigate to your Fundraising (rocketship icon), and select the campaign you'd like to clone.
Step 2: Navigate to your Settings, scroll down the page on the General tab to the Housekeeping section, and select "Clone Campaign."
Step 3: Select "Yes" when prompted to clone your campaign. If you'd also like to clone the personal fundraising pages and team pages, you can select the two check box options.
Your Design, Settings, and Personal and Team Fundraising pages (optional) are then carried over to a new campaign, starting from $0 raised. Donations are not carried over from the campaign.
On the cloned campaign the campaign, at the minimum you'll need to:
- Enter in a campaign title
- Enter in a campaign URL
- Select a payment processor
If you're looking to use the old site's URL, here's what you need to do:
Let's say the old fundraising campaign site's URL is "http://campaign.causevox.com".
- Rename your old site to something like "http://campaign-2015.causevox.com (this releases the current URL).
- If applicable, remove any custom domains in site settings as well.
- Disable the old site in the site's settings (this will take if offline) if you'd like.
- Create a new CauseVox fundraising site with the URL "http://campaign.causevox.com" and apply the custom domain setting (if applicable)