Downloading donation data is available on the Standard plan and above.
To download the donation data from CauseVox, follow the steps below:
Step 1: In your Fundraising (rocketship icon), select your campaign from the listing.
Step 2: Navigate to "Manage > Donations" and click the download icon on the top right of the page.
* Note: To see a sample donation export, click on the attachment at the end of the page.
The donation export includes the following fields:
- Donation Page (Name/URL)
- Team Name
- Fundraiser Display Name
- Fundraiser First Name
- Fundraiser Last Name
- Fundraiser Email
- Donor First Name
- Donor Last Name
- Donor Email
- Donor Comment
- Anonymous (Marked name as anonymous from public view)
- Address Line 1
- Address Line 2
- Zip Code (Postal code)
- Donation Amount
- Tip (Cover transaction fees)
- Subscribed (Opted in for email updates)
- Donated Date/Time
- Stripe Transaction ID (if applicable)
- CauseVox Transaction Fee
- Stripe/PayPal Fee (estimated)
- Custom Fields (if added to the donation page)
Global Donation Export
Global Donation Exports allow you to download all your donation data on CauseVox across your campaigns and donation pages in one CSV file.
Here's how you can download your global donation data:
Step 1: Login to your account and navigate to the menu in the bottom left corner of the site and select Data and Exports.
Step 2: Select Export Donations. You'll be prompted to choose a date range for your export. Select "Export" to download all your donation data.
The Global Donation Export is available on Plus plans and above.