If you're looking to reuse a campaign, you're able to clone a campaign to create a new site that carries over the same design and settings as your older campaign.
The design and settings of the new site can be edited as needed, and you must reconnect your donation processor.
You may want to clone a campaign when:
- You are running a yearly or seasonable campaign that reoccurs, and/or
- You need or want the previous site's look and feel
For existing CauseVox admin users that want to duplicate or copy one of their existing CauseVox sites to create a new site, here's how you can do so from within your account:
Step 1: Login to your account and select the campaign you'd like to clone.
Step 2: Navigate to your Settings and scroll down the page on the General tab to the Housekeeping section.
Step 3: Select "Yes" when prompted to clone your campaign.
After we clone your campaign, if you're looking to use the old site's URL, here's what you need to do:
Let's say the old CauseVox site's URL is "http://campaign.causevox.com".
- Rename your old site to something like "http://campaign-2015.causevox.com (this releases the current URL).
- If applicable, remove any custom domains in site settings as well.
- Disable the old site in the site's settings (this will take if offline) if you'd like.
- Create a new CauseVox fundraising site with the URL "http://campaign.causevox.com" and apply the custom domain setting (if applicable)