To download the donation data from CauseVox, follow the steps below:
Step 1: In your Manage tab, click on “Donations” along the left menu bar.
Step 2: Click the download icon on the top right of the page.
* Note: To see a sample donation export, click on the attachment at the end of the page.
The donation export includes the following fields:
- Donation Page (Name/URL)
- Fundraiser First Name
- Fundraiser Last Name
- Fundraiser Email
- Donor First Name
- Donor Last Name
- Donor Email
- Donor Comment
- Anonymous (Marked name as anonymous from public view)
- Address Line 1
- Address Line 2
- Zip Code (Postal code)
- Donation Amount
- Tip (Cover transaction fees)
- Subscribed (Opted in for email updates)
- Donated Date/Time
- Stripe Transaction ID (if applicable)
- CauseVox Transaction Fee
- Stripe/PayPal Fee (estimated)
Global Donation Export
If you are running multiple fundraising sites, you can use an endpoint to export all the donor data at once from CauseVox.
Just view any campaign site in the admin and then put this into the address bar:
The first date range is the start date and last date range is the end date. It should be in that format YYYY-MM-DD. The export should pull the same data as the regular donation export along with the campaign title and currency.