For existing CauseVox admin users that want to duplicate or copy one of their existing CauseVox sites to create a new site, email email@example.com with the URL of the campaign you'd like to clone and we can do it for you.
You may want to clone a campaign when:
- You are running a yearly or seasonable campaign that reoccurs, and/or
- You need or want the previous site's look and feel
After we clone your campaign, if you're looking to use the old site's URL, here's what you need to do:
Let's say the old CauseVox site's URL is "http://campaign.causevox.com".
- Rename your old site to something like "http://campaign-2015.causevox.com (this releases the current URL).
- If applicable, remove any custom domains in site settings as well.
- Disable the old site in the site's settings (this will take if offline) if you'd like.
- Create a new CauseVox fundraising site with the URL "http://campaign.causevox.com" and apply the custom domain setting (if applicable)