Your CauseVox fundraising site is a standalone site, but there are options for making sure the site info you'd like is displayed in the right places!
Here's a few integration options we offer:
1) Your campaign is able to live on a custom subdomain (i.e. fundraise.yournonprofit.org). This helps donor feel that they're still on your website. You're able to easily link to your campaign URL from your website, using any text, heading, or image as your anchor. You can also link directly to your campaign home page, your donation form, and your fundraiser sign up form.
2) Technical way: You're able to use our Widget API documentation to integrate campaign elements directly into your wordpress site or any other website platform you're using. Campaign elements include:
- Funds Raised
- Funds Needed
- Percent Progress
- Donate Button (pulls up the donation form right on your website)
- Create a Fundraising Page Button (pulls up the fundraiser signup form right on your website)
- Login Box for personal fundraisers
- Fundraiser and team listing
There is no way to embed your entire campaign site in your website at this time.
Donor Management Systems or CRMs
If you're looking to push donor data into your CRM, here are some things you can do:
1) Export your donation data and upload it into your CRM. Our excel spreadsheet is in a format that uploads well into donor management systems and CRMs.
2) For a team that has a developer handy, we push donor data into the Stripe metadata that you can pull into your CRM using webhooks.
It's important to keep track of your data in between one platform and another, so we provide the following fields in Stripe's metadata for each donation:
- first name
- last name
- campaign name
- page url the donation came through
Stripe also has a Zapier integration, letting you pull some donor info from your Stripe account into other platforms you may be using, such as Salesforce, Mailchimp, or Constant Contact, + up to 500 more!
CauseVox is also debuting our own Zapier integration in the next few months, for more info or to sign up for the beta, view our CauseVox + Zapier page!