Your fundraising campaigns launched with CauseVox are standalone sites, but there are options for making sure the site info you'd like is displayed in the right places!
Here's a few integration options we offer:
1) Your campaign is able to live on a custom subdomain (i.e. fundraise.yournonprofit.org). This helps donor feel that they're still on your website. You're able to easily link to your campaign URL from your website, using any text, heading, or image as your anchor. You can also link directly to your campaign home page, your donation form, and your fundraiser sign up form.
2) Technical way: You're able to use our Widget API documentation to integrate campaign elements directly into your wordpress site or any other website platform you're using. Campaign elements include:
- Funds Raised
- Funds Needed
- Percent Progress
- Donate Button (pulls up the donation form right on your website)
- Create a Fundraising Page Button (pulls up the fundraiser signup form right on your website)
- Login Box for personal fundraisers
- Fundraiser and team listing
There is no way to embed your entire campaign site in your website at this time.